How it works for receiving online food orders
1. The customer places the order online either via Mobile APPs or websites.
2. The web server generates the order, and sends to the printer via Wifi, 4G, 3G, GPRS or SMS.
3. The Android Pos Terminal or Printer receives the order, and prints it out automatically.
4. The restuaurant will accept the order with selecting the expected delivery time (e.g. 15 mins), or reject the order with a unavailable reason.
5. The Android Pos Terminal or Printer callback to the web server and customer with the order confirmation.