1) Communication way: WIFI, GPRS, SMS, USSD and STK
2) Standalone device, no need to connect to PC
3)When the new order coming, alarm music will sound
4) Print orders automatically or manually
5) SMS Printer can send confirmed message to server (web)
6) Supply power mode: power adapter or battery. When the power is off, the user can print orders by battery supplying.
7) Support remotely update software and setup configuration
8) Support multi protocol, like HTTP, SOAP, HTTPS and POP3.
9) Can DIY order format and Logo
1) Restaurants: receive order either directly from the a website dispatch
2) Receive order from website dispatch and send advertising SMS
3) Online shopping
4) taxis/cab firms/delivery drivers to receive instructions on new pickups/deliveries
5) Any other situation where messages need to be conveyed to a remote party
6) Stock Inventory
7) Banking Transactions
8) Coffee Shops
9) Bagel Stalls
10) Kitchen Orders
11) Delivery Drivers
Work flow of food ordering
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.